On 9/30/16 I ordered a pair of shoes through Amazon and they were "Kenneth Cole".I tried the shoes on and they were too small.

I sent the shoes back on October 12, 2016. It is now November 28, 2016 and I have yet to receive my refund. The refund is for $81.14 and that is a lot of money to me. I was going to order a new pair when the credit came in for a larger size.

That's not happening! I will never order from Kenneth Cole again. I'm not going to allow Kenneth Cole to take my hard earned money from me. A supervisor is now telling me my account was credited.

I went through my bank statement clear up to August 2016. There is not credit.

I will have to have my bank intervene.Thanks for technically "stealing" my money from me.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Kenneth Cole. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kenneth Cole to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kenneth Cole for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kenneth Cole?

Comments