1.9

This shoe I was excited about it stated Leather driver i worn it one time and the plastic in the front is completely ruined and I bought 3 different colors. Each pair of the shoes rip in the front which makes the shoes look like ***!! Kenneth cole should reimburse me !!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kenneth Cole. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kenneth Cole.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fashion category for more informed decision or compare Kenneth Cole to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have the same issue, got this Kenneth Cole shoes from Macy's like 3/4 months ago. Within this 3 months, I have worn it hardly like 20 times and the shoes are ripped off from the front.

I have a pair that I just bought and they are doing the same thing! These were 90.00 shoes and this is unacceptable!

I look like an *** wearing these.

I guess I wasted my money. They were bought at Macy's and of course I don't have the receipt.