I've been wearing KC's dress shoes for many years now and I have been very satisfied with look, confort and quality.However, it appears most recently mid 2013, they have made some cost reductions on the shoes and the quality of materials.
Most recenlty I've been enjoyed the KC's Reaction SIMPLICITY model, and they frankly, just suck. They feel and look cheap. It's the same model that I have purchase the last couple of years, but now, using the same model name, they are just made cheap. How depressing...
I have uploaded a photo.
The shoe on the right when it's starts to wear, wears nicely as nice leather.The cheaper version, on the right, wears like cheap pleather.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shoes Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I purchased the Delonghi Pinguino portable AC 12,500 btu unit at Costco today for close to 400.00. What a hassle it was to bring the unit home and lug it..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."