I've been wearing KC's dress shoes for many years now and I have been very satisfied with look, confort and quality.However, it appears most recently mid 2013, they have made some cost reductions on the shoes and the quality of materials.
Most recenlty I've been enjoyed the KC's Reaction SIMPLICITY model, and they frankly, just suck. They feel and look cheap. It's the same model that I have purchase the last couple of years, but now, using the same model name, they are just made cheap. How depressing...
I have uploaded a photo.
The shoe on the right when it's starts to wear, wears nicely as nice leather.The cheaper version, on the right, wears like cheap pleather.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shoes Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "I have purchased kenneth cole watch IKC2884 from snapdeal 30th Oct 2015. I had used this product for last 8 mnths..but suddenly in just 8 months its leather belt got..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."