I've been wearing KC's dress shoes for many years now and I have been very satisfied with look, confort and quality.However, it appears most recently mid 2013, they have made some cost reductions on the shoes and the quality of materials.
Most recenlty I've been enjoyed the KC's Reaction SIMPLICITY model, and they frankly, just suck. They feel and look cheap. It's the same model that I have purchase the last couple of years, but now, using the same model name, they are just made cheap. How depressing...
I have uploaded a photo.
The shoe on the right when it's starts to wear, wears nicely as nice leather.The cheaper version, on the right, wears like cheap pleather.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shoes Quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "I bought ladies panties at BJ warehouse and the elastic band, the rubber band strand were shredding and coming off after one wash. They are made in India RN# 15741...."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."