Kenneth Cole - Review about Poor Quality Purse from Baltimore, Maryland
Poor quality.I received a purse for mothers day this year and by May the handles on the purse started coming apart.
This is the first Kenneth Cole purse I've ever owned and I don't want another one.
I also purchase the shoe's and I have been completely satisfied, however it would be nice if the item would be replaced.From reading other customer complaints obviously this company does not stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poor Quality Purse
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I bought last week a short sleeve shirt at Kenneth Cole at Collins Ave Miami and used it normally, not extreme movements involved. When I removed it from the washing..."
- "I consigned with this business and had a good experience. I signed a contract from the beginning agreeing to receive 50% of the sale price which I knew that after..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "As a result of poor technical service to our furnace this company has caused over $20K worth of damage to our property. After careful consideration, they have offered 15%..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."