Kenneth Cole - Shirt sleeve ripped at first washing
I bought last week a short sleeve shirt at Kenneth Cole at Collins Ave Miami and used it normally, not extreme movements involved.When I removed it from the washing machine after the first washing I found the sleeve ripped close to the sleeve's seam.
The shirt is made of rough linen, the other shirts and t-shirts (silk and cotton) in the same washing cycle were infinitely more delicate than this and I used it only once.
The only reason for this to happen is the poor quality of the product.
I am not in Miami anymore and there is no Customer Service at Kenneth Cole.They told me to take the shirt to the store because they can do nothing about it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Short Sleeve Shirts
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."