Kenneth Cole - Shirt sleeve ripped at first washing
I bought last week a short sleeve shirt at Kenneth Cole at Collins Ave Miami and used it normally, not extreme movements involved.When I removed it from the washing machine after the first washing I found the sleeve ripped close to the sleeve's seam.
The shirt is made of rough linen, the other shirts and t-shirts (silk and cotton) in the same washing cycle were infinitely more delicate than this and I used it only once.
The only reason for this to happen is the poor quality of the product.
I am not in Miami anymore and there is no Customer Service at Kenneth Cole.They told me to take the shirt to the store because they can do nothing about it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Short Sleeve Shirts
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought ladies panties at BJ warehouse and the elastic band, the rubber band strand were shredding and coming off after one wash. They are made in India RN# 15741...."
- "I have purchased kenneth cole watch IKC2884 from snapdeal 30th Oct 2015. I had used this product for last 8 mnths..but suddenly in just 8 months its leather belt got..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."