Kenneth Cole - Shirt sleeve ripped at first washing
I bought last week a short sleeve shirt at Kenneth Cole at Collins Ave Miami and used it normally, not extreme movements involved.When I removed it from the washing machine after the first washing I found the sleeve ripped close to the sleeve's seam.
The shirt is made of rough linen, the other shirts and t-shirts (silk and cotton) in the same washing cycle were infinitely more delicate than this and I used it only once.
The only reason for this to happen is the poor quality of the product.
I am not in Miami anymore and there is no Customer Service at Kenneth Cole.They told me to take the shirt to the store because they can do nothing about it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Short Sleeve Shirts
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I've been wearing KC's dress shoes for many years now and I have been very satisfied with look, confort and quality. However, it appears most recently mid 2013, they..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."