1.3

Say “NO” to Kenneth Cole. They STEAL money from customers and have the most horrible customer service.

I have had a horrible experience with them recently. First they sent me incorrect item, then for the exchange they charged me twice for same item. Now they are holding me up for refund. I have been calling their customer service daily but I’m getting no support on my refund.

They keep on telling me that refund is under supervisor review.

Extremely frustrating, unprofessional and full of hassle experiencing. I will never buy from them and would not recommend it to anyone Say "No" to Kenneth Cole.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenneth Cole Shoes.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Refund policy and customer service support.

Comments

Ordered from Kenneth Cole and I saw on my account that they charged me twice for one purchase. I called customer service and they said it was totally normal for any online company to charge one item twice due to some bank *** reason the customer service rep said.

After I hung up I immediately called my bank and they successfully canceled one of the pending orders.

Moral of the story don't trust store reps, always call your bank. I just hope they deliver what I ordered correctly.